- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2003
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2006
- Colorado (since 2007)
- Texas (since 2006)
- United States District Court, District of Colorado (since 2008)
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Denver Bar Association (Member)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (Member)
David J. Warner
David Warner joined the firm in 2008. Dave’s practice emphasizes bankruptcy and commercial litigation.
Dave represents trustees, creditors and debtors in a wide variety of bankruptcy matters, including nondischargeability proceedings, fraudulent transfer and preference actions and objections to claims and exemptions. He also assists the firm’s corporate clients with foreclosures, contract disputes and collections.
Dave has also represented individuals and companies in contract disputes related to common-interest community associations, commercial and residential leases and commercial financing agreements.
Prior to joining the firm in 2008, Dave represented step-parents in adoption proceedings, individuals in contract disputes and consumer debtors in Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Before law school, Dave managed an exclusive luxury resort in California. As a law school student he completed an internship with the Office of the United States Trustee in San Jose, California.