- B.S., Finance, Marquette University, 2003
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2008
- Colorado (2008)
- Wisconsin (2008, inactive)
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado (2008)
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado (2008)
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals (2013)
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association (Member)
- Denver Bar Association (Member)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (Member)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild (President, 2015; Board Member, current)
- Colorado Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2015 and 2016
- Marquette University Law School Moot Court (General Board Member, 2007-2008)
- ABA National Moot Court Competition (Participant, 2008)
Aaron J. Conrardy
Aaron Conrardy joined the firm in 2012. Aaron’s practice focuses on bankruptcy, bankruptcy litigation, trustee representation and commercial litigation, and includes simple and complex bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, fraudulent transfer and preference actions, non-dischargeability actions, exemption objections, objections to claims and relief from stay.
Aaron’s past experience representing creditors lends him unique insight when representing debtors in reorganizations and liquidations. Prior to joining the firm, Aaron’s practice emphasized public trustee and judicial foreclosures, creditor-side bankruptcy, collections, replevins, title curative actions, title subrogation and FDCPA defense.
Aaron has successfully prevailed in several bench trials, both in state court and bankruptcy court. He has also prevailed on numerous dispositive motions, thus saving his clients the expense associated with proceeding to trial.